Thank you for your message. It has been sent.
Eco-Counter is the world leader in pedestrian and cyclist automatic counters. With a dedicated staff of over 75 people, and offices located in Canada, France, Germany and China – the company manages projects in over 54 countries worldwide. Eco-Counter has continued to show its leadership in monitoring pedestrians and cyclists with continuous innovation in their products.
The Eco-Counter Montreal office is currently looking for a Client Consultant to work on projects with our clients in the USA and Canada. Eco-Counter’s clients range from some of the most progressive cities in active transportation to picturesque natural areas. This position offers a unique opportunity to be part of dynamic team in an expanding field, working on projects with purpose and truly seeing the impact of your work.
*** Named on the Best Workplace in Canada list by Great Place to Work®
Your responsabilities include are not limited to:
– Develop Eco-Counter presence in the North American market
– Generate new business through prospecting actions and quick response to incoming requests
– Guide prospects and clients toward the best adapted solution for their count project
– Serve as the client’s first point of contact for installation and support questions
– Participate in conferences, webinars, and trade shows
– Creatively contribute to the overall efficiency of the Eco-Counter team
What we’re offering:
– Autonomous and impactful position
– Liberated company environment
– Competitive salary with bonus and profit sharing
– 3 weeks vacations and 4 personal days
– Medical insurance
– Flexible organisation (work from home/office)
– Passionate, vibrant, and strong team spirit
– Free bixi membership
This is a full-time position based in Montreal (100% remote work will not be possible post-pandemic, it will be a balance between office/work from home). Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference 740 in the subject of the email.
Eco-compteur is an equal opportunity employer. In keeping with our values, we make all employment decisions including hiring, termination, evaluation, promotional and training opportunities, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical handicap, mental disability, medical condition, disability, gender or identity or expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, height and/or weight.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request accommodation.
– University degree and/or relevant experience in transportation, engineering or planning
– Experience in consulting, sales, or business development
– Interest in active transportation, parks, trails, and/or healthy cities
– Excellent English writing and speaking skills (Fluency in French is a plus)
– Ability to understand and explain technical concepts clearly and effectively in-person or virtually
– Capacity to travel in the United States and Canada (up to 5 days/month and subject to public health guidelines)
Does this job offer interest you?
Do you have a specific need? Use our search engine!