Thank you for your message. It has been sent.
Eco-Counter is the world leader in pedestrian and cyclist automatic counters. With a dedicated staff of over 95 people, and offices located in Canada, France, Germany, and China – the company manages projects in over 54 countries worldwide. Eco-Counter’s clients range from the most progressive cities in active transportation to picturesque natural areas and national parks.
The Eco-Counter Montreal office is currently looking for a Technical Support Specialist to assist our clients in projects in the USA and Canada. Joining a strong existing team, this key position will allow you to collaborate with colleagues and clients and see the impact of your work. We are seeking candidates who are passionate about alternative transportation and the power of data for planning and storytelling.
Your responsibilities will be
– Troubleshooting technical problems
– Developing long-lasting relationships with clients
– Training and assisting clients
– Installing and maintaining equipment
– Documenting issues in CRM software
– Collaborating with the Sales and R&D teams
– Contributing to improvements in the Support team’s operations
– Travelling in the USA and Canada to assist client for installations (0 to 8 days per month, subject to public health guidelines)
– College or University degree
– 2 years experience in a similar position
– Excellent spoken and written English, French is an asset
– Aptitude for understanding and clearly explaining technical concepts
– Ability to work well both autonomously and collaboratively
– Comfortable managing multiple priorities, timelines, and diverse projects
– Hands-on approach to problem-solving
– Driving licence
– Outstanding interpersonal skills, and ability to empathize with clients
What we’re offering:
– Autonomous and responsible position
– Liberated company environment
– Competitive salary and profit sharing
– RRSP matched plan
– 3 weeks vacations and 4 personal days
– Medical insurance
– Flexible organisation (work from home/office)
– Passionate, dynamic and very strong team spirit
– Free bixi membership
Eco-compteur is an equal opportunity employer. In keeping with the values of Eco-counter, we make all employment decisions including hiring, termination, evaluation, promotional and training opportunities, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical handicap, mental disability, medical condition, disability, gender or identity or expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, height and/or weight.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Does this job offer interest you?
Do you have a specific need? Use our search engine!